15.9.08

Why my secret blows away the competition.

You are probably wondering why Don't Pay Again work so well? well I will let you in on a secret, listen carefully because the gurus don't want you to know this.

Every day a few selected people in the know are putting $ into their bank account selling information product. Are wondering how they do it? Well they don't get there by sitting around!

Now its your turn...


Don't Pay Again
"Introductory" Discount Price order now
#24,999.00 value but just pay #4,999.00 , but first 50 people should pay #2,999.00 before 30th April, 2009. Call 08037627133 to make sure you're among the first 50.

Bank: GTB
Account Name: Nwobu, Emeka K.
Account No.: 7116085221590


P.S After payment send me an sms to 08037627133 giving me the following details [a] Your full names [b] The amount, number of payment slip, date of payment and the name of the bank into which you made payment.Once that is confirmed by my account officer you'll have your package delivered to your email address instantly.

P.P.S If you have any question or problem with payment or maybe if you're ordering outside Nigeria feel free to contact me at dontpayagain@yahoo.com or call +2348037627133 indicating the currency you wish to pay with so that I'll send you it's account number and value.

P.P.P.S The Introductory discount price of #4,999.00 will be substantially increase soon. 33 copies gone only 67 left at this amazing offer! So hurry while stock last.

P.P.P.P.S Remember if you want to make money consistently in information marketing you need my secret.