15.9.08

Cut down on spending your hard earned money buying things online or being scammed where you can just do one or two search and it's all yours!.

"Don't remind me of not paying for web host, because if i do you'll be the first person to indict me,remember i said don't pay again or should web host be an exception?"

From: Nwobu, Emeka
Date: October, 2008
Subject: Surfing the internet for maximum profits

Dear Internet Entrepreneur,

If I tell you my long kept secret of getting virtually everything from ebooks to software no matter the price free of charge without no obligation, how much money could you make online and offline?

I want to tell you very little secret that very few people believe or even want to admit. Almost all online marketers buy things ranging from ebooks to softwares online. I realise it's hard to believe but I've bought in the past.

After years of researching and finding perfect solution to cut down on my online expenses, but it was easy.I have no doubt in my mind that you must have been faced with the difficulty where you have money in your hands and willing to pay for something online maybe ebooks or softwares but can't simply because their mode of payment is via paypal or credit card and you know how hard it's to lay hands on credit cards here let alone paypal which we a blacklisted from opening. Anyway worry no more.